WHY COMING TO SEE US?
Modern city living is fast paced and it is easy to suddenly feel overwhelmed.
If you are experiencing a range of emotional or psychological difficulties which are starting to interfere with daily life, and perhaps in multiple contexts, checking in with yourself with our help might be a good idea.
It’s really an act of self-compassion and self-care. It’s about taking a little step back from the hectic rhythm of life to reconnect, make sense and rebalance. A little bit like taking a MOT, but for people.
Why being alone in all this?
The therapies we offer are evidence-based, modern, tailored to individuals’ needs and recommended by the NICE Guidelines.
What does this mean?
That they are proven to be scientifically effective for some specific problems.
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Eye Movement Desensitisation (EMDR)
- Interpersonal Psychotherapy (IPT)
- Psychodynamic Therapy
Problems we help with
- Stress and work Stress
- Trauma (including developmental)
- PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder)
- Interpersonal difficulties, including marital
- Adjustment to life events (separation, career change, traumas)
- Bereavement and loss
- Complicated Grief
- Health related problems