Work absences and Return to Work
Are you currently on sick leave and suffer from anxiety or low mood?
Are you in the process of returning to work and experience recurrent negative thoughts holding you back?
Are you worried about how to best manage your phased-return, including communicating your needs to your manager?
I feel your pain.
The emotional and psychological journey of going on sick leave and returning to work is a very challenging one.
But one that can be simplified with the appropriate support and a new skills set.
“Find out more about
I can help you with:
- Overcome the emotional and psychological challenges that you might be facing during your sick leave
- Navigate through your journey to return to work, whether this is a phased-return or not
- Find clarity about the process involved in returning to work
- Receive guidance about best ways to communicate your needs to your manager and the other professionals involved
I can also help with:
- Making referrals to specialist advisory services
- Liaising with other health professionals
We are currently developing a system of Packages to suit individual needs. Please get in touch to find out how we can help you.